Find and connect with hundreds of suppliers showcasing thousands of products – all under one roof!
Helen Brett prides itself on being a leader in the wholesale gift, jewelry and merchandise industry. For over 70 years, our jewelry and gift trade shows connect buyers with sellers.
Why you should attend
- Be the first to see new products and designs
- Browse hundreds of companies and select from thousands of products
- Learn about the latest trends
- Check out new styles from top brands
- Discover unique items from up-and-coming companies
- Reconnect with industry friends, and network with thousands of your peers
- Create and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Comparative shop to find deals, and turn your purchases into profits
- Have the option to take immediate possession of all your purchases — cash and carry
Who can attend?
All Helen Brett shows are for the trade only.
September Special: Half Price Gold Card Purchases and Renewals
Print and complete the Helen Brett Buyer's Gold Card purchase/renewal application form, include necessary papers, and payment. Return by mail before September 30 to take advantage of this incredible offer!
* Offer not available for online renewal or purchase. Gold Cards will not be issued to individuals under the age of 16. Proof of age is required. Application must be completed and mailed to Helen Brett Enterprises; Gold Card Services; 5111 Academy Drive; Lisle, IL 60532-2171. Must be postmarked by September 30.
What is a Gold Card?
The Helen Brett Buyer's Gold Card is a convenient method for a buyer to remain qualified to attend all Helen Brett shows for a two year period.
Bring your ID and valid Gold Card to gain quicker admittance to all the shows. Gold Card Members also receive additional benefits.
No one under 16 years of age is permitted entrance to Helen Brett shows, and will not be issued a Gold Card. Proof of age is required at show registration with a government issued photo ID. Infants must be carried in a front or back carrying pack. No wheeled carts of any kind, or strollers will be allowed on the show floor. Wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility scooters are permitted. Helen Brett Enterprises has the right to deny entrance.