Connect with tens-of-thousands of store owners, wholesale and retail buyers!
Helen Brett shows are among the most successful gift, jewelry and general merchandise shows in the U.S. All shows are revenue-generating marketplaces for both cash and carry purchases and wholesale order writing.
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Increase your sales and profits
- Find new customers
- Connect with your current buyers
- Generate new revenue streams
- Build awareness and interest in your merchandise
- Interact with your industry peers
- Keep an eye on your competition
Want more information on exhibiting?
THE FOLLOWING SHOWS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED
Mid-South Jewelry and Accessories Fair (November 6-8, 2020)
International Jewelry and Merchandise Show (November 19-22, 2020)
Helen Brett Holiday Market (formerly Baton Rouge Jewelry and Merchandise Show)
December 11-13, 2020
Thank you for your participation in our upcoming trade shows. Below please find exhibitor kit and other information to help with your pre-show and onsite preparations.
• AM Expo Group (Decorator) Exhibitor Forms
• Exhibitor Checklist and Deadlines
• Exhibitor Event Insurance Form
• Floor Plan
• Helen Brett Exhibitor Forms
• Lamar-Dixon Expo Center Exhibitor Forms (Electric)
• Show Directory and Exhibitor Badge Forms
• Showcase Order Form
Get More Traffic to Your Booth!
Helen Brett can help you stand out from the competition and drive more traffic to your booth!
Want to be a Loyal Exhibitor?
As a past Exhibitor, take advantage of Helen Brett's marketing momentum savings.